Temperature Data Logger, Single Channel Battery Powered with USB Interface
The Microlite Lite5032L-A USB mobile temperature logger includes an internal temperature sensor measuring a temperature range of -40 to + 80˚C with an accuracy of ±0.3˚C and stores up to 32,000 records.
Microlite LITE5032L-A Features
- Range -40˚C to 80˚C
- High accuracy of ±0.3˚C
- Fast sampling up to 1 second sampling rate
- 32,000 sample memory
- High functionality yet low cost
- Supports USB 2.0 interface enabling fast track communication.
- Unique Boomerang feature automatically creates and emails PDF Data report when logger is connected to PC.
- Long life battery using NanoWatt technology up to 2 years.
- Magnet key to activate logging
- LCD display with decimal point reading
- Min/Max and alarm level readings
- Complimentary DataSuite analysis software downloaded from logger
- Built-in real-time clock and calendar
- Cradle wall mount for fixed monitoring