4-20mA DC Current logger, Battery Powered Data Logger with USB Interface
The Microlite Lite5032P-4/20-A USB mobile DC current logger measures process signals over a range of 4 to 20mA DC with an accuracy of ±20µA. It stores up to 32,000 records.
Microlite LITE5032P-4/20-A Features
- Range 4 to 20mA DC.
- High accuracy of ±20µA
- Fast sampling up to 1 second sampling rate
- 32,000 sample memory
- High functionality yet low cost
- Supports USB 2.0 interface enabling fast track communication.
- Unique Boomerang feature automatically creates and emails PDF Data report when logger is connected to PC.
- Long life battery using NanoWatt technology up to 2 years.
- Magnet key to activate logging
- LCD display with decimal point reading
- Min/Max and alarm level readings
- Complimentary DataSuite analysis software downloaded from logger
- Built-in real-time clock and calendar
- Cradle wall mount for fixed monitoring