3 Phase AC Power System Monitor with High Resolution TFT Display
The Camille Bauer Sineax AM1000 96mm square compact AC power system monitor allows you to view all your AC variables including harmonics up to the 50th.
What we like: Simple tactile membrane buttons allow you to scroll through information screens covering instantaneous AC values, energy, harmonics, phasor diagrams, alarms, service functions and settings all in a compact Din 96 case size that’s just 85mm deep!
Sineax AM1000 Features
- High resolution 3.5” TFT display supports compact yet detailed graphical presentations.
- Simple tactile membrane buttons allow you to scroll through information screens.
- Harmonic analysis in accordance with IEC 61000-4-7
- Class 0.2 (U/I), Class 0.5 (P/Q/S), Class 1.0 (Energy meters)
- Monitor total harmonic distortion and individual harmonic content up to the 50th.
- Compact Din 96 case size just 85mm deep.
- A range of interface options are available including Modbus and Ethernet.
- Optional data logger for capturing all AC variables, events and power disturbances
- Optional Input and output functions for monitoring, control or secondary remote displays.