'Quick Check' mA Clamp Meter Source, Simulate or Measure 0-20/4-20mA Process Signals
The Fluke 772 mA Process Clamp Meter allows you to quickly check 4-20mA process loop signals without having to break the process signal loop. It also allows you to measure, source and simulate 4-20mA signals.
What we like: The Fluke 772 mA Process Clamp Meter offer a quick and simple way to measure 4-20mA signal loops within your process system without having to break the process signal loop. Plus with the Fluke 772 mA Process Clamp Meter you can also Source, Simulate or Measure 4-20mA or 0-20mA signals and all with a basic accuracy of 0.2%. It’s also got a great inbuilt spotlight to illuminate the test area when checking those mA loops in a confined poorly lit enclosures, plus the small removable clamp with extension cable allows you to get into tight spots and still see the display from outside the confined space of the enclosure.
Fluke 772 Features
- Key feature - measuresmA signals without the need to break the process loop.
- Two auto measurement ranges with current clamp 0 to 20.99mA and 0 to 100.0mA.
- Basic Accuracy 0.2% with a 0.01mA resolution.
- Source, Simulate or Measure 4-20mA or 0-20mA with a basic accuracy of 0.2%
- 24V loop supply for testing 2 wire transmitters, measuring mA output while providing loop power.
- Simple push button control offers 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Automatic span check function in either source or simulate mode checks accuracy every 25% of range.
- Large backlit display simultaneously shows 4-20mA or 0-20mA range plus % range.
- Inbuilt spot light to illuminate wire loops in confined poorly lit enclosures.
- Detachable clamp allows you get into tight spots and still see the display from outside the enclosed space.
- Hold feature for capturing measurements on the display.
- Power saving feature with auto off to save battery life.