The Fluke 773 mA Process Clamp Meter allows you to quickly check 4-20mA process loop signals without having to break the process signal loop. It also allows you to measure, source and simulate 4-20mA signals along with DC voltage measurement up to 30V and voltage source up to 10V DC.
- Key feature - measuresmA signals without the need to break the process loop.
- Two auto measurement ranges with current clamp 0 to 20.99mA and 0 to 100.0mA.
- Basic Accuracy 0.2% with a 0.01mA resolution.
- Source, Simulate or Measure 4-20mA or 0-20mA with a basic accuracy of 0.2%
- Source 0-10V and Measure 0-30V with a basic accuracy of 0.2%
- 24V loop supply for testing 2 wire transmitters, measuring mA output while providing loop power.
- Simple push button control offers 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Automatic span check function in either source or simulate mode checks accuracy every 25% of range.
- Large backlit display simultaneously shows 4-20mA or 0-20mA range plus % range.
- Inbuilt spot light to illuminate wire loops in confined poorly lit enclosures.
- Detachable clamp allows you get into tight spots and still see the display from outside the enclosed space.
- Hold feature for capturing measurements on the display.
- Power saving feature with auto off to save battery life.