Microedge iLog iCDC-25
The Microedge iLog iCDC-25 Data Logger is an industrial single channel high accuracy DC Current Data Logger.
Input range 0-25mA DC with programmable sample rates down to 20 milliseconds when powered by an external 5V DC power source and down to 5 seconds when powered by its internal battery.
There is also an additional 2nd channel that can be switched on for monitoring ambient temperature from -40°C to + 70°C
- Robust industrial enclosure suitable for harsh environments
- Easy to configure and download date
- High resolution accurate recordings
- Battery operated and can last up to 10 years
- Records up to 2,000,000 data points
- Fixed or quick release mounting options
- Down load date to CSV, Text or JPG
- Alarm display and notification.
- Interface via USB, Serial Port, Modem or Ethernet.