Microedge iLog iTC-80
The Microedge iLog iTC-80 Data Logger is an industrial single channel high accuracy Thermocouple Data Logger
The Thermocouple Data Logger measures a wide range of temperatures and works with all types of thermocouples (B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T) it offers programmable sample rates down to 20 milliseconds when powered by an external 5V DC power source and down to 5 seconds when powered by its internal battery.
There is also an additional 2nd channel that can be switched on for monitoring ambient temperature from -40°C to + 70°C.
- Robust industrial enclosure suitable for harsh environments
- Easy to configure and download date
- High resolution accurate recordings
- Battery operated and can last up to 10 years
- Records up to 2,000,000 data points
- Fixed or quick release mounting options
- Down load date to CSV, Text or JPG
- Alarm display and notification.
- Interface via USB, Serial Port, Modem or Ethernet.