Microedge Precise-Log PL-CW
The Microedge Precise-Log PL-CW is a battery powered standalone or Wi-Fi enabled, high memory capacity industrial 8 channel Programmable DC Current Data Logger.
Two software configurable input ranges 4-20mA and 0-50mA DC with programmable sample rates from 1 second to 12 hours.
When the logger is used in standalone mode and connection to the logger is made via its USB port then it will operate via its internal battery if WiFi connection is to be utilized then a 5V DC power supply is required (See additional accessory) the logger then automatically connects to WIFI network and is ready for remote access.
- Robust industrial enclosure suitable for harsh environments
- Easy to configure and download date
- High resolution accurate recordings
- Battery operated and can last up to 10 years
- Real-time view and chart recording replaces chart recording device
- Custom equation and custom-line equation solves scientific and laboratory algorithm difficulties
- Zoom in/zoom out, annotation/label of graph functions provide detailed view of data
- Multiple file loading allows easy data comparison
- Dynamic statistics provides detailed information of current zoomed view
- Scheduled Download automatically backups data regularly to system database
- Export to CSV, TXT, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF file formats.
- Records up to 4,000,000 data points
- Fixed or quick release mounting options
- Interface via USB, Serial Port or WiFi.