The Elspec G4430 Blackbox is the most advanced fixed site power quality analyzer/digital fault recorder on the market; this 4th generation product provides accurate detection and isolation of 'Power Quality Problems' and is compliant to the latest IEC61000-4-30 standard and to the highest measurement category Class A.
- Power Quality Measurements in line with IEC61000-4-30 Class A
- Provides compliance testing to EN50160, IEC61000-4-7, IEC61000-4-15
- View individual harmonic and inter harmonic trend graphs up to the 512th harmonic.
- Continuous monitoring at 1024 samples per cycle (at either 50Hz/60Hz)
- 32GB of internal memory plus superior compression allows for up to 2 years storage.
- Standard industrial interface includes Ethernet, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, OPC, DNP3 plus SMTP Client.
- Fundamental operating frequencies include 50Hz & 60Hz
- Time synchronization with or without a LAN connection.
- 25 seconds of power ride through allows data to be captured before and after power loss.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard.
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.