3 Phase AC Power Monitor, 5.0" TFT Display, Ethernet Modbus/TPC & Web Server Interface
The Camille Bauer Sineax AM3000 144mm square AC power system monitor allows you to view all your AC variables including harmonics up to the 50th.
What we like: About this AC Power System Monitor is its high accuracy class, its Ethernet Modbus/TCP plus web server interface and high resolution 5.0” TFT display that is simply brought to life via the tactile membrane buttons which allow you to scroll through information screens covering instantaneous AC values, energy, harmonics, phasor diagrams, alarms, service functions and settings all in a compact Din 144 case size that’s just 65mm deep!
Sineax AM3000 Features
- High accuracy, Class 0.1 (U/I), Class 0.2 (P/Q/S), Class 0.5S (Energy meters)
- High resolution 5.0” TFT display supports detailed graphical presentations.
- Ethernet Modbus/TCP + web server interface.
- Harmonic analysis in accordance with IEC 61000-4-7
- Simple tactile membrane buttons allow you to scroll through information screens.
- Monitor total harmonic distortion and individual harmonic content up to the 50th.
- Compact Din 144 case size just 65mm deep.
- Optional data logger for capturing all AC variables, events and power disturbances
- Optional Input and output functions for monitoring, control or secondary remote displays.